Many people pray for God’s healing but see no improvement in their condition. They have faith in the Lord, but the cancer, chronic pain, Parkinson’s and other physical problems don’t go away. They begin to doubt their own faith. And sometimes they wonder if God is really powerful and good.
But God is doing something. He is working. And the Bible does say a lot about pain and suffering. There is comfort!
This “Where’s My Miracle?” eChart answers the most common questions…
- Does God want us to pray for healing?
- Should we fully expect God to heal?
- Does it show a lack of faith if people are not healed?
- Why does God heal some people and not others?
- What should our response be if God doesn’t heal us?
- Why would God say “No” to a sincere prayer for healing?
This eChart was written by Joni Eareckson Tada, a spinal cord-injured quadriplegic and founder of Joni & Friends International Disability Center. Her words — straight from the Bible and her own experience — are comforting for those still waiting on God to heal them, calming for those questioning God’s will, and encouraging for those still expecting an answer to their prayers.